International – Australia – Canada – Chile – Denmark -Equador – Iceland – Ireland – Italy – Netherlands – Norway – United Kingdom – United States – Articles & Research Papers – Directories
- Aqua Biotechnology – Aquaculture and Biofilter information, with jobs, and many industry links.
- Argent Chemical Laboratories Inc. – US based aquaculture company specializing in fish medicine, fish feeds, fish farming equipment and fishery references.
- El. CARAMANIS – Professional Fishing Gear and Aquaculture Equipment.
- Ewos International – Fish feed & aquaculture service company with branches in Canada, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- International Center for Aquaculture and Aquatic Environments – - Facilitating the sustainable development of aquatic resources.
- Australian Aquaculture – Fact sheet on the Australian aquaculture industry.
- Farming the Sydney Rock Oyster – Online essay by James Gorman, James Ruse Agricultural High School.
- Tasmanian Salmonid Growers Association – Association of Atlantic salmon farmers in Tasmania.
- Bay of Fundy Salmon Marketing Institute – Association of farmed salmon producers and marketers.
- Mega Fisch – Aquaculture systems and biotechnology consultants.
- Vaki Aquaculture Systems – Hi-tech products and services for the fish-farming industry.
- Indian Center for Aquaculture and Fisheries Trade – Aquaculture Joint-Ventures,Consultancy,Sea-food trading, Aquaculture Products & Equipments marketing and all Aquaculture related activities
- Galway Aqua Consulting – Services related to fish farming, processing & marketing.
- Servizi Tecnici in Maricoltura – An engineering company providing fish farm design and management.
- Wageningen University – Department of Fish Culture and Fisheries.
- Akva AS – Producer of feeding systems for fish farming.
- Aqualine – Supplier of floating collars, cages, feeding systems, etc. for aquaculture.
- Feeding Systems AS – Fish feeding systems and technology.
- Intrafish – An online publication covering the Norwegian aquaculture industry.
- Norsk Hyrdo Seafoods – The “worlds largest salmon farming company.”
- T. Skretting AS – Producer of salmon and trout feed.
- Vesterålslaks AS – Major fish farming cooperative (in Norwegian).
- Institute of Aquaculture – Research and post-graduate training center hosted by Sterling University.
- Malrcom Dickson’s Aquaculture Services – Aquaculture consultant.
- Scottish Salmon Farming – - Information presented by Richard Darbyshire.
- Auburn University – Fisheries & Allied Aquacultures – Academic, research and extension programs.
- American Tilapia Association – Objective is to support and facilitate the growth of Tilapia production and consumption within the United States.
- Aquaculture Information Center – Part of USDA. Serves as a national clearinghouse for aquaculture information and provides materials to a variety of clientele, including aquafarmers, consumers, industry personnel, educators, government agencies, associations, libraries, the media, students, scientists, and prospective farmers.
- Arizona Aquaculture – Information regarding aquaculture in Arizona.
- California Aquaculture – Hosted by the University of California, Davis.
- PRAISE (HI) – Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education.
Online Articles & Publications
- Aquaculture Industry Report – Feb., 1996 – From the US Department of Agriculture.
- Aquaculture Magazine – Online version of printed publication.
- Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary’s Aquaculture Project (CA) – Operated by the Fisheries Department at Humbolt State University.
- Aquaculture In the Mid-Atlantic: A 20-Year Perspective – Article from Maryland Marine Notes.
- Aquaculture Outlook – March, 1996 – From the US Department of Agriculture.
- Bibliography: Aquaculture HACCP/QA Resources – Listing of resources related to the new HACCP-based inspection regulations.
- Business / Financial Planning for Aquaculture Start Up Enterprises – A list of resources for prospective or established aquaculturists.
- Maryland Aquafarmer – Quarterly online newsletter produced by the Cooperative Extension Service, University of Maryland.
- New Technology Promises Boost to Marine Aquaculture – Article from the Maryland Sea Grant program.
- Pond Dynamics/Aquaculture Collaborative Research Support Program – Research program at Oregon State University.
- Raising Rockfish: The Promise of Aquaculture in Maryland – Article from Maryland Marine Notes, 1994.
- Regional Economics of Aquaculture – Article from Maryland Marine Notes, 1994.
- SPREDD Promotes Aquaculture Development in Southeastern Massachusetts – Information on the Southeastern Regional Aquaculture Technical Assistance Program the Southeastern Regional Aquaculture Technical Assistance Program, initiated by the Southeastern Regional Planning and Economic Development District (SRPEDD).
- Aquaculture Network Information Center – The place to go for aquaculture-related links.